I am so, so sorry. I haven’t written in ages and I feel terrible about that. So I am going to post two Christmas themed posts before Christmas. One Today and another on the 23rd of December.
Oh My Gosh. I honestly can not believe that it is almost Christmas. Wow. December is here already! For me that means getting ready for a hot summer down under but I am guessing for a lot of you it will be the complete opposite. A white Christmas. Lucky! I think that would just be amazing!
Today I am going to do a post about Christmas stocking fillers. I think these things are often great to put with gifts as well if what you already have just doesn’t quite seem enough. They also make great secret Santa or Kris Kringle gifts! They will be focused on Teen girls, as well, that is where my knowledge is as a teen girl myself!
I have done a bit of research and thought about what I personally would like to pull out of my stocking on Christmas morning. I think it’s pretty hard to go wrong with most of these!
- Lip balm – EOS lip balms are handy they are “cool” and are great lip balms so it’s pretty hard to go wrong with one of those! On the EOS website the normal ones were about $3.29 US
- Bath Bombs – At the moment bath bombs, especially from Lush are all the rage. Also who doesn’t like to be able to come home to a nice fizzing bath bomb in a hot relaxing bath! They have heaps of Christmas scents too, so that’s nice if you want some festive fillers otherwise there are plenty of year round ones. Some have glitter or confetti they turn the water colourful and smell amazing. On the website prices range from about $4.50 AUD to closer to $9 AUD
- Candles – Candles are lovely fillers, even the cheaper, smaller candles and tealights are sill lovely. Again there is also Christmas themed scents or you can get year round scents depending on the person you are buying for. Dusk has Christmas scented Mini Candles from $10 AUD
- Stationary – Pens are lovely fillers especially nice ones. Kikki. K Is very popular among my friends and the girls we know. There prices are about $4 AUD for a pen (they have Christmas ones) and about $10 AUD for a pack of three
- Hairbrush – Hairbrushes can be great fillers. Tangle Teezers in particular can be easy to fit in a stocking! You can get them from Price Line for about $30
- Makeup – Makeup can be great fillers but it can get expensive especially for the top end brands. Great stocking fillers are things like an eye liner or a particular lipstick etc. Something that you know they want or need. See if you can get them cheaper at a pharmacy or when they are on sale.
- Phone Cases – Phone cases are great for stocking fillers. Sports Girl cases are popular. You can get all sorts of cases and most of the time we tend to swap between them so even if the person you are buying for already has one they are still great fillers!
- Hand Sanitiser – Hand sanitisers are great especially the small ones you can fit into a handbag or a small purse etc. Popular ones are the PocketBacs from Bath and Body Works. Variety of scents and has some glitter in them. They have festive scents to if that’s what you are after! About $6 US.
- Nail Polish – Nail Polishes are super great fillers. For one it is pretty much impossible to have too many, two, they are available in so many colours and brands meaning you can pretty much decide how much you want to spend.
- Ear Buds – Ear buds are great. you can get all sorts from quirky or cute designs in a variety of colours from somewhere like Typo to good quality ones from Apple or Panasonic.
- Chocolate – Chocolate Bars or other confectionery bars are great fillers if you want to go more expensive you can give something like Lindt otherwise Cadbury or Darrell Lea is perfect!
- Accessories – Accessories are great fillers. Rings or earrings, cute pendents or a bunch of bangles. All should be well received gifts!
I hope these stocking fillers help you in the mad and chaotic dash to be ready for Christmas!
If you like these Ideas and they seem like the sorts of things you would like to recieve of Christmas I would love to hear about it in the comments below! Also I would love to hear any other ideas you have for other great filler ideas!
Wishing you a steady and festive filled lead up to the big day!
P.S Todays teenager post is
P.S I would love, just after Christmas to do a post about Christmas all over the world! And I would love most of all if you would comment or email me using the contact page How you celebrate Christmas and include any images of Christmas where you live! You are welcome to make it anonymous and screen names are fine!